Incubator Block Discounting
Rivers’ incubator block discounting service is designed to support small, new and existing lenders.
There has been a long-standing vacuum in the market when it comes to the availability of small to medium scale block finance facilities. If you're a relative newcomer to the lending sector or are a smaller but yet established niche lender, this may have hindered your progress in creating or scaling up your portfolio. Rivers’ block discounting services are specifically tailored to fill that gap.
We help lenders who have previously been unable to find the support they need to access additional liquidity in order to grow their businesses. The ultimate objective is for those businesses to grow large enough to eventually access funding lines from larger, more traditional block providers.
The basic parameters of our incubator block discounting service include:
- Initial funding lines of up to £250,000.
- Lines are available as standalone new facilities and, in some cases, as a top-up facility where other lenders are already in place.
- Lines available subject to appropriate due diligence in line with our normal high standards.
- We are not sector specific so we are able to lend into regulated (consumer) and non-regulated (B2B) sectors.
- We lend across the whole of the UK.
Talk to the team
If you would like to find out more about our incubator block discounting service, contact our relationship management team, who will be happy to assist, on 0208 424 8262. CONTACT US